Social media marketing - expand your business with Adapt
Social Media Marketing (SMM) is an ever evolving digital marketing beast, rapidly becoming the most powerful online marketing resource for companies and brands. Social Media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube and Snapchat can dynamically increase exposure and interest in your company.
Social Media - The most powerful online marketing tool
Why you should use SoMe advertising in 2019
Regardless of what business area you are operating in, you are missing out on the benefits and potential revenue if you are not advertising on social media. There are a plethora of benefits to using paid advertising through the various social media channels. These channels are readily available at anyone’s disposal, and getting started with advertisements is often simple. Mastering the science of SoMe advertising is a completely different story - but that’s where we can help
Social Media consulting
We do Social Media consulting from an analytic point of view. We seek relevance for your business, and we help you target the channels and audiences based on insights, to create meaningful interactions. Whether we’re creating a quick win or a slow burner, our social media communications are designed to deliver strong, positive engagement.
Reach your audience at the right time
How you reach your audience is important. What “mode” is a potential customer in when exposed to your advertising? We know from SEM advertising that users generally respond well to advertising when they are searching or browsing. When advertising on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc. we are engaging the customer while they are in “browse mode”. This often results in a cheap cost-per-click and makes old-school advertising activities like radio ads, television commercials, billboards, and other traditional media seem superfluous and expensive by comparison.
7 quick facts about Social Media Marketing
- Whoever your customers are, they are probably spending time on Facebook, daily.
- 80% of internet-using adults use Facebook
- 65% of adults over 65 use Facebook
- 96% of the people that discuss brands online do not follow those brands’ owned profiles.
- 71% of consumers who have had a good social media service experience with a brand are likely to recommend it to others.
- 90% of Instagram users are younger than 35.
- More than half of YouTube views come from mobile devices, and the average mobile viewing session lasts more than 40 minutes.
Clients we have done Social Media Marketing for
Want to know more about Social Media Marketing do not hesitate to contact me.
Digital Marketing Consultant