20% of Denmark's population can’t use your website – we'll show you how to fix it.
What's in it for me?
- How do you give your visitors a better experience?
- How do you create a website that is easier to use and understand?
- Is your website updated according to global web accessibility standards?
- Is your website prepared for the new EU directive's rules that will come into force in September?
- How is accessibility related to a good SEO ranking?
- Find out why 20% of Denmark's population can’t use your website and how to solve it.
- Get concrete tips and tools for identifying accessibility challenges on your site - and get started with the optimization of your website.
Who is the seminar relevant to?
The seminar is aimed at digital editors, digital managers, webmasters, UX designers, digital designers, and for those who would like to optimize and improve their website in terms of accessibility with the help of specific tools.
Time and place
Tuesday, September 18, 2018, at 08.30-11.00 at Siteimprove, Sankt Annæ Plads 28, 1411 Copenhagen K.
|08.30-09.00||Registration and light breakfast|
Welcome, Heidi Mønnike Jørgensen, UX & Digital Strategist in Adapt
Introduction to web accessibility, Anne Thyme Nørregaard, Digital Accessibility Product Expert, Siteimprove
What does your business get from working with accessibility and how do you get started?, Heidi Mønnike Jørgensen, UX & Digital Strategist in Adapt & Elin Linding Jørgensen, UX & Digital Strategist in Adapt
|10.15-10.45||Concrete tools to help you with accessibility + case presentation, Elin Linding Jørgensen, UX & Digital Strategist in Adapt|
|10.45-11.00||Final remarks and questions|
Sign up for the Digital Accessibility seminar