Our UX designers are a huge part of everything we do in Adapt – from the first contact with a customer about concept development to implementation and optimization. Now the UX team needs to be further strengthened. Are you ready for the next level in your career with more leadership involved? Do you have so much order in the UX toolbox, that you are ready to mentor our UX team in collaboration with our current UX Lead? Then you might be the one we’re looking for.
As a Lead UX, you’ll be responsible for our growing UX and Strategy team. You’ll help define the UX strategy at Adapt as well as take on a mentoring role. In collaboration with our management team and other leads, you will help define and take the next steps in Adapt's rapid development.
You’ll manage client projects and design processes as well as carry out analyzes, in collaboration with our teams of brilliant specialists. You’re able to familiarize yourself with the customer's business, strategy, and KPIs so you can review their digital challenges and help them realize their potential. You are able to put our services and skills into play across customers, projects, and solutions in a business-oriented perspective.
You’ll be working with...
- digital strategy
- advisory newbizz and morebizz
- user journeys
- concept development
- professional development of our UX and strategy team
- recruitment and hiring of new UXs
- and the things you add yourself. We hope that you’ll make your own mark on the UX deliveries
You, you, you
You have leadership skills and are a strong advisor. You’re able to familiarize yourself with the customer's business and you dare to challenge their digital choices. Your communicative skills and impact make you a credible advisor, and your many years of experience with the UX toolbox and your technical understanding makes you a unique mentor for our UX team.
Of course, you get to sprinkle your own magic along the way, but to pull your own weight, you probably need to be able to check off the following:
- has relevant education and many years of experience with UX
- has leadership skills and is ready to take on a mentoring role
- has experience with agile development methods
- enjoy responsibility, and is good at working with a high degree of freedom
- can juggle multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- have excellent contact with customers and dare to challenge them
- can see the value of data and user involvement
- can handle complex projects
Join us, or else…!
So, what do you need to know about us? Besides the fact that we are the very frontline of digital evolution, we really are a lovely bunch. Honest. We’re also international, with 6 offices placed strategically around the world, we’ve already come far, and you’ll be placed in our Copenhagen office. We are partners to our clients, we collaborate, we build trust, and so do you.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Rikke Frelle, phone: +45 3341 1050. We’re interviewing applicants on a rolling basis, as we’re looking to fill the position as soon as possible.
So send us your application along with any relevant work you’ve done, or your portfolio. We’re so excited to see what you’ve been up to!