User Research Student Assistant
Our usability lab is a huge part of our creative epicenter, and our UX & Insights team is looking for a User Research Student Assistant to help us understand the users we design for, and make the digital world a better place.
As a User Research Student Assistant, you will be part of our user research team and our usability lab. At Adapt, we believe that data and insights about end users are crucial for a good digital solution. And that's where you come into the picture.
You’ll be part of planning and executing a variety of data collection tasks such as focus groups, think-aloud-test, digital user panels, and questionnaire surveys. You will assist our user research specialists in recruiting the right respondents, together with planning and facilitating the above tasks for our many Danish and international customers.
You’ll get hands-on experience with...
- User involvement
- Recruitment and dialogue with respondents
- Assist with planning and facilitating focus groups, think-aloud tests, etc.
- Setting up of digital user panels and facilitating online dialog
- Ad hoc tasks within the area of user involvement
- Processing of data and insights
In addition, you will be working with our team of digital designers, UX designers, developers, and project managers who perform a number of tasks for some of Denmark's largest brands.
You, you, you
We imagine that you’re attending a relevant education e.g. KU, ITU, DMJX, RUC, AAU or KEA - and is looking for a student job of approx. 15 hours a week and still has a few years left of your study.
- You are curious about people and good at understanding social situations
- You are not afraid to grab the phone and call people
- You are well-organized and enjoy working in teams, as well as running with a task on your own
- You are a good analyst and have the ability to keep track of the details
Join us, or else…!
So, what do you need to know about us? Besides the fact that we are the very frontline of digital evolution - we really are a lovely bunch. Honest. We’re also international, with 6 offices placed strategically around the world, we’ve already come far in our plotting, and you’ll be placed in our Copenhagen office. We are partners to our clients, we collaborate, we build trust, and so do you.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our UX Director Heidi Jørgensen, +45 33 41 10 50. We’re interviewing applicants on a rolling basis, so send us your resume along with any relevant work you’ve done.
We’re so excited to see what you’ve been up to!