We're Adapt, a full-service digital agency. Right now, we're in need of yet another brilliant part-time developer (being a student is perfectly fine) who's eager to learn and advance their career. You'll be building upon existing client solutions but will also help in shaping new exciting applications.
We're looking for both mobile, web and backend developers, so there should be something for everyone.
As a part-time developer at Adapt, you'll be part of our office in Copenhagen. You'll be assigned a team working with a handful of our clients and will help with maintaining and developing different projects. We host everything in the cloud, work agile with Scrum, and have a close cooperation with our clients - they're part of the team.
As a developer at Adapt, you'll have the option of choosing different areas of focus. You can focus on either:
- developing mobile applications for iOS and/or Android,
- implementing the user interfaces for websites, or
- working with the backend systems and integrations supporting these.
Shared amongst all these areas is the client-focused team you'll be working with. We have different experts, ranging from developers to UX-specialists, art directors, designers and project managers.
You'll be working with
- Developing solutions for well-known brands, such as Ørsted, Sygeforsikring Danmark, Normal, Det Kongelige Teater, Interflora, Ældre Sagen, Sportmaster, and more
- Estimation of tasks and the possibility of designing the architecture together with the team
- Maintenance and further development of our customers' solutions as well as the development of new applications
- An agile work environment with a flat hierarchy where everyone's opinions are heard
- Technical dialog with our clients
- Test and quality assurance
Our choice of technology depends on the solution, but in general, we prefer technologies and platforms such as React, PHP, Laravel, Wordpress, WooCommerce iOS, Android, Docker, and more.
You, you, you
Right, here’s the thing. We already know a lot about what your role will be, but we also have an idea about what you’ve been through so far. Of course, you get to sprinkle your own magic along the way, but to pull your own weight you should be able to check off some of the following:
- Experience with developing digital solutions – preferably from a previous position or from a course at university
- Have developed one or more digital solutions from the ground up
- Have a good sense of code structure and architecture
- Have experience with being a team player as well as working independently
- A willingness to learn
- Experience with using Git
In addition, it is a plus if you are familiar with one or more of the following (this is not a requirement, however):
- Design and use of RESTful APIs
- Agile development with Scrum as a process
We’re quite social at Adapt, and rarely a month goes by without an Adapt event of some kind. We throw big parties every year, where we invite both our clients and friends, they are well attended and always a lot of fun.
Friday bars, both planned and spur of the moment, are a common thing at Adapt, and they often entail a friendly game of table soccer or a less friendly game of Cards against Humanity.
Adapt sponsors employee planned events as well, and we’ve been bowling, to the movies and joined forces to escape a Mystery Room.
- The opportunity to work with challenging projects
- An informal culture with room for joking around
- Work trips such as conferences, company events, and special projects
- Good vibes – chill zone, foosball, pool, console gaming, snacks, drinks - and great team and colleagues
- Ambitious atmosphere – we create results by creating innovative solutions
- Work environment based on collective needs and dialogue
- Flexible work schedule
- Personal incentive system (yearly bonus, books, courses and education, conferences, and more)
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our Technical Creative Director, Christian Asmussen, on +45 33 41 10 50.
Send us your application along with your resume. We’re so excited to see what you’ve been up to!
So, what are you waiting for? Get to it, and blow us away.