We are experiencing a high demand for SEO competencies that can help our customers become even more visible in search engines. Therefore, we are looking for a sharp SEO Consultant that can orchestrate a solid SEO strategy and exploit the synergies between search engines, technology platforms, and other marketing. Could that be you?
As an SEO consultant at Adapt, you will be part of an optimization team consisting of both CRO-, paid-, analytics- and SEO specialists who perform a wide variety of optimization and marketing tasks for some of Denmark's largest brands.
You become part of one of Denmark's strongest development houses and will consult on SEO strategy all the way from new platforms to continuous optimization and operation.
You’ll be working with...
- Strategic Consulting and SEO Planning
- Technical optimization
- Sparring with developers and UX designers
- Content optimization
- Linkbuilding & SEO reporting
- Keyword research & data analysis
- Web analytics & tracking setup
- CRO- and performance analysis
You, you, you
Right, here’s the thing. We already know a lot about what your role will be, but we also have an idea about what you’ve been through so far. Of course, you get to sprinkle your own magic along the way in our quest, but to pull your own weight, you need to be/have:
- A few years of experience with SEO
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge Google Analytics and SEO tools
- Strong experience with Excel / Google Sheets
- Technical flair for websites and ecommerce
- Strong interest in digital marketing & optimization
- The ambition of becoming even better and learn from other specialists
- Fluent in Danish (in writing and orally)
Join us, or else…!
So, what do you need to know about us? Besides the fact that we are the very frontline of digital evolution - and that we are aiming for world domination - we really are a lovely bunch. Honest. We’re also international, with 6 offices placed strategically around the world, we’ve already come far in our plotting, and you’ll be placed in our Copenhagen office.
We are partners to our clients, we collaborate, we build trust, and so do you.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our Director of E-business & Optimization, Klaus Jespersen Colding, +45 33 41 10 50. The position is full time.
So send us your application along with your resume. We’re so excited to see what you’ve been up to!