Senior Business Developer
Are you good at creating relations, have a strong business understanding, and a wide range of tools in the digital toolbox, then you might be Adapt’s new Senior Business Developer.
As a business developer, you’ll be an important part of Adapt's new bizz efforts, and be able to lead the process independently – of course with the support of talented colleagues and specialists.
You’ll also get the responsibility for an existing customer portfolio. It is important that you can create good customer relations and that you are at the forefront of developing the customer's digital business. You’ll work closely with your customers' team and will lead even though you do not have staff responsibility.
You’ll be working with:
- new bizz
- developing your existing portfolio
- and the tasks you’ll add yourself. We hope that you’ll put your mark on your tasks and that we together can shape the position
You, you, you
You have leadership skills and are a strong advisor. You can put yourself in the position of our client’s business and you dare to challenge their digital choices. Your communication skills and impact make you a credible advisor.
We imagine that you:
- have experience with advising companies digital business, e.g. like UXs
- loves responsibility, and is good at working with a high degree of freedom
- can juggle multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- have excellent customer relations and dare to challenge our customers
- can see the value of data and user involvement
- it is natural for you to seek out new customers
- have at least 5 years experience in the industry
Join us, or else…!
So, what do you need to know about us? Besides the fact that we are the very frontline of digital evolution - we really are a lovely bunch. Honest. We’re also international, with 6 offices placed strategically around the world, we’ve already come far in our plotting, and you’ll be placed in our Copenhagen office. We are partners to our clients, we collaborate, we build trust, and so do you.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our Business Development Director, Martin Povlsen, +45 33 41 10 50. We’re interviewing applicants on a rolling basis, as we’re looking to fill the position as soon as possible.
So send us your application along with any relevant work you’ve done, or your portfolio. We’re so excited to see what you’ve been up to!