Senior Android Developer
Our clients’ businesses are growing, and the technical demands for their solutions are growing with them. A lot of organizations have seen the unique opportunities a custom tailored app can offer, and this makes our mobile developers in high demand. So, for that reason, we’re looking for a skilled and experienced Senior Android developer, who can help us create our clients’ future solutions.
As an Android developer in Adapt, you’ll become part of the team that shapes the technical direction of our mobile solutions while ensuring that we are constantly at the forefront with the latest trends within the industry.
You’ll be involved in both small and large projects, and become part of the entire project process from pitch to development, testing and launch. All with a helping hand from our experts in the field, including other developers, UX designers, project managers, and designers.
You’ll be working with...
- Development of apps for well known clients such as Ørsted, Normal, The Royal Danish Theatre, Ældre Sagen, SPORTMASTER m.fl.
- Developing apps for phones, tablets, and other Android devices.
- Estimation of tasks and the possibility of designing the architecture together with the team
- Maintenance and further development of our customers' solutions as well as the development of new applications
- An agile work environment with a flat hierarchy where everyone's opinions are heard
- Technical dialogue with our customers
- Test and quality control
You, you, you
Right, here’s the thing. We already know a lot about what your role will be, but we also have an idea about what you’ve been through so far. Of course, you get to sprinkle your own magic along the way in our quest, but to pull your own weight, you probably need to have:
- Experience with development for Android – preferably from a previous position
- Developed one or several apps from scratch
- A good sense of code structure
- The ability to work in teams and independently
- Ready to develop your skills
In addition, it's a plus if you have some knowledge of one or more of the following points (however it’s not a requirement):
- Use of RxJava
- Use of the MVVM architecture
- Launch of apps for Google Play Store
- Design and use of RESTful API’s
- Backend development in PHP and/or NodeJS
- Agile development with Scrum as a process
We’re quite social at Adapt, and rarely a month goes by without an Adapt event of some kind. We throw big parties every year, where we invite both our clients and friends, they are well attended and always a lot of fun. Friday bars, both planned and spur of the moment, are a common thing at Adapt, and they often entail a friendly game of table soccer or a less friendly game of Cards against Humanity.
Adapt sponsors employee planned events as well, and we’ve been bowling, to the movies and joined forces to escape a Mystery Room.
- The opportunity to work with challenging app projects
- An informal culture with room for joking around
- Work trips such as conferences, company events, and special projects
- Good vibes – chill zone, foosball, pool, console gaming, snacks, drinks - and great team and colleagues
- Ambitious atmosphere – we create results by creating innovative solutions
- Work environment based on collective needs and dialogue
- Flexible work schedule
- Personal incentive system (yearly bonus, books, courses and education, conferences, and more)
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our Technical Director Morten Faarkrog on +45 50 48 90 36.
Send us your application along with your resume – we’re so excited to see what you’ve been up to!
So, what are you waiting for? Get to it, and blow us away.