Salesforce/CRM Developer (Student Assistant)
Salesforce is the leading platform in the world when it comes to CRM. If you want to help our clients design business processes and keep track of their customer data in a world where data is the new gold – well, then this might be the position for you.
As a Salesforce CRM developer, you’ll be part of a start-up team and will be involved in many different functions and no days will be similar. One of the first things that’ll happen is getting you certified in Salesforce, once that’s done you’ll be consulting our clients, working from our office in Copenhagen. As for the development, with most of the development work taking place in Apex, that means you either know it already, or you’ll get to know it fast. The position is 15-20 hours a week.
You’ll be working with...
- Integration to external web services
- Developing programs for the Salesforce platform
- Apex - the object-oriented language used throughout Salesforce
- Data models in Salesforce
- Analysis, design, and automation of business processes
- Our other consultants
You, you, you
Right, here’s the thing. We already know a lot about what your role will be, but we also have an idea about what you’ve been through so far. Of course, you get to sprinkle your own magic along the way in our quest, but to pull your own weight, you probably need to have:
- Relevant education where development has been part of the curriculum, or already have a few years of experience with Salesforce
- A profound love for responsibility, and for working with a high degree of freedom
- The ability to juggle multiple clients and projects at once
- The ability to see the value of data and user involvement
- Experience in object-oriented development
We run, we dance, we create wonderful digital products - not all at once, but that pretty much sums up the culture we have. We trust each other, and we help one another. We are partners to our clients, we collaborate, we build trust, and so do you. It’s not rocket science, but we’re proud of the culture we have here, and we’re constantly working on making Adapt an even better place to be.
Join us, or else…!
So, what do you need to know about us? Besides the fact that we are the very frontline of digital evolution, we really are a lovely bunch. Honest. We’re also highly specialized in building digital platforms that are crucial for our clients’ businesses. And we do that across the globe, with 6 offices placed strategically around the world.
Questions and all that
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our CRM Director, Søren Landschultz på +45 33 41 10 50.