Marketing Manager (maternity cover)
Our Marketing Manager is going on maternity leave, which means we are on the lookout for a talented and data-oriented Marketing Manager, to help us continue our momentum while she’s away. So, if you’re a do’er who can make things happen, and you absolutely love collecting and crunching data from Social media and Google Analytics, then you might just want to read on below.
As Marketing Manager at Adapt you’ll be an integral part of our devious plans for making the digital world a better place. So, without further ado, here’s how you need to adapt (get it?) to join the mission.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing the Adapt's overall marketing strategy, which must both showcase the "Adapt profile" in general, but also support our national and international growth plans. You’ll help us reach our goals and will work strategically, tactically, and operationally, and run with the ball(s) being thrown to you.
In short, we expect you to be on an equal footing with everyone else. You are Adapt’s internal project manager, and will be responsible for prioritizing and managing the many different tasks in the marketing department. You will work closely with many talented colleagues, including marketing coordinators, Copywriters, Film Producers, Designers, and UX Designers.
Got all that? Wonderful, let's talk about you.
You’ll be working on...
- Project management and prioritization of marketing tasks and initiatives.
- Overall responsibility for updating and implementing content on our website.
- SoMe strategy and prioritization of ongoing content on our SoMe channels (Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and Twitter).
- Collect and go in depth with data from our various initiatives and act on them in the form of concrete action plans.
You, you, you
Right, here’s the thing. We already know a lot about what your role will be, but we also have an idea about what you’ve been through so far. Of course, you get to sprinkle your own magic along the way in our quest, but to pull your own weight you probably need to tick these off:
- You have experience from a similar position.
- Your exact education is less important, but it is important that you manage to combine BtB marketing and business understanding - both online and offline.
- You have high ambitions, and possess drive to create results beyond the ordinary.
- You are a team player, solid communicator in your articulation of complex topics.
- You are structured and skilled in realizing the Adapt marketing strategy at all levels both internally and externally.
- You can prioritize your work day, take up the practical tasks when required, and always follow up on your projects to ensure high quality.
- You are analytical and accustomed to using data in your decisions.
We’re quite social at Adapt, and rarely a month goes by without an Adapt event of some kind. We throw big parties every year, where we invite both our clients and friends, they are well attended and always a lot of fun.
Join us, or else…!
So, what do you need to know about us? Besides the fact that we are the very frontline of digital evolution - we really are a lovely bunch. Honest. We’re also international, with 6 offices placed strategically around the world, we’ve already come far in our plotting, and you’ll be placed in our Copenhagen office. We are partners to our clients, we collaborate, we build trust, and so do you.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Philip Arnaa, our Director of A&I and Digital Marketing, at +45 33 41 10 50. Otherwise, send your application and CV with the topic "Marketing Manager". The deadline for submitting your application is the 15th of February 2019.