Frontend Developers for our Lithuanian offices
Our clients’ businesses are growing, and the technical demands for their websites are growing with them. We believe the key to performance is building distributed systems, where the task at hand decides the technology used. We are looking for several mid-senior Frontend developers in one of our offices in Lithuania (Kaunas || Vilnius). What technology you prefer is not as important as how good you are on it, as long as you are willing to learn and challenge yourself.
As a Frontend Developer at our Kaunas/Vilnius offices, you’ll be part of a core team consisting of Frontenders, backenders and projects managers, doing a wide variety of different development tasks for some of our biggest international clients, being actively involved throughout the project lifecycle, collaborating with the team to find solutions to a wide range of technical and design challenges.
As part of the core team, you’ll work with Project Managers, Designers and UX’ers, but there is also a large degree of freedom, so an entrepreneurial spirit is a big plus.
Now we’ve got that out of the way, let's talk about your part.
You, you, you
You should be able to check off some of the following:
- Ability to collaborate with UX, creative and development teams on the execution of ideas
- Good English writing and speaking skills
- Awesome projects you made in the past
- Experience building custom interface components and clean, portable code
- Understanding of responsive design methods and best practices
What we’re offering
- The opportunity to get your hands on challenging projects
- Informal and good-humored internal culture
- Work trips (conferences, company events, exotic office relocation) for a better and more thorough organisational and project involvement and motivation
- Good vibe – chill zone, foosball, pool, console gaming, snacks, drinks - and great team and colleagues
- Ambitious atmosphere – we create results by creating innovative solutions
- Work environment based on collective needs and dialogue
- Flexible work schedule (possibility to occasionally work remotely, flexible hours)
- Personal incentive system (yearly bonus, books, courses, conferences)
Your application must be sent to the Creative Manager of our Lithuanian office Rokas Petrošius, with the topic being “Frontend developer” - otherwise who knows where it might end up.
So, what are you waiting for? Get to it, and blow us away.