Experienced Frontend Developer
As our new Frontend Developer, you’ll become part of our ambitious development team. Together, we’re going to work on solving development tasks for a great variety of Danish and international companies.
As our Frontend Developer, you’ll be an essential part of a versatile team consisting of Backend Developers, Digital Designers, UX Designers, Project Managers and Researchers. Our nine-to-fives are spent performing an abundance of different development tasks for both bigger, smaller, Danish and international brands. In other words, no two days are the same and you get to explore plenty of different gigs within the field of development as well as get insights about a wide range of interesting companies. Besides that, you’ll become part of our Frontend Team – this means that you get plenty of possibilities to get feedback from likeminded, and an entire team stands by your side to help you develop your skillset.
In short, with your level of experience, we expect you to help move our department forward in an ever-changing landscape of technology, and that you know the importance of Frontend development for the final result of a project. You care about developing yourself professionally and you’re pleased with sharing your knowledge with your colleagues – just as you’re not afraid to ask for their help and knowhow.
You’ll be working with:
- Maintenance and further development of Adapt’s Frontend Stack
- Advanced styling of modern, responsive solutions in close collaboration with Adapt’s Art Directors and UX Designers
- Theming and templating in multiple types of CMS such as Drupal and WordPress
- Estimating project scopes with Adapt’s Backend Developers
- Advising our clients in relation to existing and upcoming solutions
- Testing and quality assurance
Who you are
First and foremost, we’re looking for a Frontend Developer with experience who can navigate safely in the visual as well as the logical part of an application. Additionally, we value drive and initiative and that you’re passionate about what you do. Having said that, we imagine that you’ll be able to tickmark most of these items:
- Experience from a similar position
- Solid experience with development of solutions in a decoupled architecture
- Thorough experience with implementing responsive design
- Curious and innovative
- Plenty of experience with HTML and CSS (including SCSS)
- Staying updated on the development of your area of expertise
- Experience with development for several browsers and devices
- Experience with one or more CMS systems – preferably Wordpress
- Fluent in Git
- Courage to learn new things and develop your current skillset
Who we are
Everyday life here at Adapt is spent as frontrunners within digital development. Years of experience with creating and improving digital solutions for our clients have made us who we are – a solid team of around 140 digitally savvy and exceptionally nice people. You’ll be joining us at our Copenhagen office, but our presence is worldwide – from Boston to Barcelona. The collaboration with our clients is key to us, we trust each other within our team and we work together towards sustaining all the good things that define us.
Have any questions?
Reach out to our Frontend Lead, Christian Asmussen on +45 33 41 10 50 if you have any questions about the position.
So send us your application along with your resume. We’re so excited to see what you’ve been up to!