For our office in Copenhagen, we are looking for a technical Project Manager. Are you an experienced and solution-oriented project manager who has empathy, business understanding, and is passionate about delivering good customer experiences? In that case, we would like to hear from you.
About the position
As Project Manager, you have a very central role in the project as the glue that holds it all together. You are the client's advisor, and you fight to create value for their business. You can organize, lead, motivate and understand all the different professional groups involved in a project, including designers, digital consultants, UX designers, and of course developers.
Your workday consists of project planning, customer dialogue, internal and external meetings, budgeting, resource booking, and work planning tools, so you can regularly report on progress to customers and management. But most importantly, you thrive on creating impressive digital solutions, within budget, with satisfied customers and happy employees. You are motivated by challenges.
You, you, you
Well then. The thing is, we already know a lot about what you're going to do, and we also have a bit of an idea of what you've already been through. You will, of course, make your own mark on our path to a better digital world, but to pull your load, it is probably best if you can check the following:
- A long and documented 'track record' in leading and realizing complex digital projects. You have experience from both excellent projects and challenging projects.
- A complete understanding of the digital world, which includes both the designers' work but especially an understanding of system architecture and development. You are able to have a technical dialogue with the customers.
- You feel at home in scrum and agile processes.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- The ability to be the project 'engine' that maintains momentum in the process, so the ultimate goal is reached within the budget. Therefore, you need to be both a self-starter as well as someone who can get your team on board.
- You have at least two years of experience in digital project management.
Ok, so what do you need to know about us? Apart from the fact that we are at the forefront of digital development - and that we fight daily to make the digital world a better place - we are a wonderful bunch. Honestly! We are international, with 6 offices strategically located around the world - you will be sitting in our office in Copenhagen. We work with our customers, we value trust highly, and we work hard - and so do you. When we are not working hard, we like to go for a run, practice yoga, or drink a beer together.
We recently introduced "Work Away Wednesdays" at Adapt. This means that every Wednesday you will have to work from home, from a café, the office or wherever you want to work from. It is a meeting-free day dedicated to focused work and a day of flexible working hours where you control when you want to work.
Is this you? We can’t wait to hear from you.