Software Development Engineer
Our clients’ businesses are growing, and the technical demands for their websites are growing with them. This is why stable cloud hosting is critical for any brand – and that’s where you come in. We need a Software Development Engineer with a focus on Cloud-native solutions.
As Cloud Engineer you’ll be responsible for our external hosting environments for some of our biggest clients, and will handle up to 30 different cloud services. You will support our teams of Backend Developers, Digital Designers, UX Designers, Project Managers, and Researchers, enabling them to do what they are good at.
In short, we expect you to have a coding background and solid experience with cloud services and integrations. You’ll be working out of our offices in Kaunas or Vilnius., where you’ll work with software engineering, cloud operations, product, and support to ensure we collectively meet our ambitious quality of service goals.
You, you, you
Right, here’s the thing. We already know a lot about what your role will be, but we also have an idea about what you’ve been through so far. Of course, you get to define your role along the way, but to pull your own weight, you probably need to have:
- You need to be accurate and diligent with regards to your communication skills and self-organization
- Good understanding of enterprise solution architecture as it pertains to scalability, systems integration, Unit Testing, etc
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, code builds and deployment
- Middle tier: Application Integrations, Rest API, GraphQL, JSON, RPC, etc.
- The opportunity to get your hands on challenging web and app projects
- Informal and good-humored internal culture
- Work trips (conferences, company events, special projects) for a better and more thorough organizational and project involvement and motivation
- Good vibe – chill zone, foosball, pool, console gaming, snacks, drinks - and great team and colleagues
- Ambitious atmosphere – we create results by creating innovative solutions
- Work environment based on collective needs and dialogue
- Flexible work schedule
- Personal incentive system (yearly bonus, books, courses, conferences)
Your application must be sent to the Managing Director of our Lithuanian office Linas Balke, with the topic being “Software Development Engineer” - otherwise who knows where it might end up.
So, what are you waiting for? Get to it, and blow us away.