We are Adapt, an international digital agency. We are looking for a Drupal developer with an urge to push technologies, as well as own abilities, to help develop new and existing customer solutions.
You’ll be located at our office in Copenhagen. Your team is working for many of our clients maintaining and developing large Drupal installations. We host everything in the cloud, work agile with scrum and work very closely with the clients - they’re part of the team.
You’ll work in a customer-oriented team, along with many different specialists from frontend developers to UX specialists, art directors, and designers. You will also be joining a highly competent community with the other backend developers in Adapt.
A bit more about the role:
- You’ll be working with databases and you know how to optimize queries
- You’re on top of new technologies, and you’re a tech enthusiast
- You commit everything to GIT and never leave without having pushed your changes
- You can be both a team player and a self-driven resource
- You are proficient in technical English, both written and spoken
You, you, you
Right, here’s the thing. We already know a lot about what your role will be, but we also have an idea about what you’ve been through so far. Of course, you get to sprinkle your own magic along the way, but we expect you to have experience with a handful (give or take a few) of programming languages, and to pull your own weight, you probably need to have:
- 4+ years of Drupal development - D7 and D8
- Solid knowledge of the top 30 Drupal modules
- Strong understanding of MySQL
- Desire to mentor and lead other developers, and share knowledge with the broader team
- Experience with Solr and/or Elasticsearch
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Love the cloud
We’re quite social at Adapt, and rarely a month goes by without an Adapt event of some kind. We throw big parties every year, where we invite both our clients and friends, they are well attended and always a lot of fun.
Friday bars, both planned and spur of the moment, are a common thing at Adapt, and they often entail a friendly game of table soccer or a less friendly game of Cards against Humanity.
Adapt sponsors employee planned events as well, and we’ve been running at DH, to the movies and joined forces to escape a Mystery Room.
Join us, or else…!
So, what do you need to know about us? Besides the fact that we are the very frontline of digital evolution, we really are a lovely bunch. Honest. We’re also international, with 6 offices placed strategically around the world, we’ve already come far, and you’ll be placed in our Copenhagen office. We are partners to our clients, we collaborate, we build trust, and so do you.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our Technical Director Louise Kümmel, phone: +45 3341 1050.
Your application must be sent with topic being “Drupal Developer” to the mail below.
So, what are you waiting for? Get to it, and blow us away.