Drupal Developer for our Berlin office
We are Adapt, an international digital agency, and we’re setting up an office in Berlin, Germany. To that end, we need a talented Drupal developer, to help us build digital solutions for our international clients.
You’ll be part of a core team located in Copenhagen. The team is working for many of our clients maintaining and developing large Drupal installations. We host everything in the cloud, work agile with scrum and work very closely with the clients - they’re part of the team.
As part of the core team, you’ll have contact with our offices around the world, primarily Copenhagen, where you’ll work with Project Managers, Designers and UX’ers, but there will be a large degree of freedom, so an entrepreneurial spirit is a big plus.
A bit more about the role:
- You’ll be working with databases and you know how to optimize queries
- You’re on top of new technologies, and you’re a tech enthusiast
- You commit everything to GIT and never leave without having pushed your changes
- You can be both a team player and a self-driven resource
- You are proficient in technical English, both written and spoken
- Living in Berlin is a plus, but anywhere in Germany will work for us
You, you, you
Right, here’s the thing. We already know a lot about what your role will be, but we also have an idea about what you’ve been through so far. Of course, you get to sprinkle your own magic along the way, but we expect you to have experience with a handful (give or take a few) of programming languages, and to pull your own weight, you probably need to have:
- 4+ years of Drupal development - D7 and D8
- Solid knowledge of the top 30 Drupal modules
- Strong understanding of MySQL
- Desire to mentor and lead other developers, and share knowledge with the broader team
- Experience with Solr and/or Elasticsearch
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Love the cloud
Join us, or else…!
So, what do you need to know about us? Besides the fact that we are the very frontline of digital evolution, we really are a lovely bunch. Honest. We’re also international, with 6 offices placed strategically around the world, we’ve already come far, and you’ll be placed in our Berlin office. We are partners to our clients, we collaborate, we build trust, and so do you.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Tommy Davis +45 3341 1050. Your application must be sent to the email below, topic being “Drupal Developer”.